Thursday, September 6

Happy Teacher's Day


I celebrated Teacher’s Day yesterday with my students in Pune.

It’s been more than six months now that I’ve been teaching Maths to students from Class VIII to Class XII as a part time job.

So this is what my students had for me on Teacher’s Day.

Happy Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day

Definitely a proud feeling!

Also, I would like to wish all my teachers, family members & friends who have been such a guiding force in making me what I am today, ‘A Very Happy Teacher’s Day’.

Thank you all for the efforts you made.

“Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Guru Devo Maheshwara Guru Sakshaat Param Brahma Tatsamay Shri Guruvey Namah”

8 comments:

  1. Teacher’s Day is one of the occasion on which teachers are praised. On this day, school students dress up like their teachers and attend classes acting like their teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes awesome feeling i bet, Happy teachers day to you Rahul...
    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to know that one of the bloggers I follow is a teacher. Happy teachers day to you, Rahul!

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rajesh .. !

      oh yes am a teacher .. and i feel proud being one !

      Delete
  4. Happy teachers day to you too. Becautiful gifts and I never knew you are a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now you know :-)

      thank you for the wishes !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...