Monday, September 17

Guess The Movie Contest

i came across this interesting pic on Facebook today and could not stop myself from putting this on my blog as a contest.

Here's the pic. it may look very simple but there's a catch. You need to find the name of the movie from the pic. have a good look of the pic!

Courtesy : Facebook
Winner will get this :
Courtesy : Google Images

Thank you Bikram Veer ji from "Me and My Random Thoughts" for giving the idea to write such wonderful posts (inspired from your blog) !

11 comments:

  1. aHH RAHUL, The name of the movie can be seen in the poster I guess. Fight club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops it was easy for you to find out but trust me Jenny i could not figure out till i read the hint :D

      you can put the cup on your blog .. congrats for the win !

      have a nice day !

      Rahul

      Delete
  2. FIGHT CLUbbbb ... I want that lovely cup .. PAAJI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all yours veer ji .. consider yourself the winner for this contest !

      can put the cup on your blog...!

      Delete
    2. Paaji it is on my blog NOW :) Thank you so much

      Delete
  3. I can see the name though. but never mind I still win :) and thank you paaji for metioning me ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he .. still let me be very formal in saying that you are the winner of this cute cup !

      Congrats !

      Delete
  4. I watch a very few bolly movies (like once in a year!) so can't participate in this contest. The prize looks so awesome!

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rajesh Sir, the answer is right there in the pic .. you could have made a guess .. anyways thanks for dropping by !

      Delete
  5. Fight Club, there is a water mark in the picture, can I get the badge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Saru, it's all yours now ..

      thanks for participating .. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...