Wednesday, August 1

01-08-2012


http://wallpaperd-d.blogspot.in/2011/02/greenery-and-rain-wallpaper.html
August 1st, 2012

It’s been raining heavily past 2 days. So eagerly awaited, this post summer rain finally brings some relief to all the earthlings.

The pleasant view from the window that opened to the green part of the world brought water-filled fresh air inside my room. Amidst the sunset, I could see the birds flying home and frogs’ croak slowly getting bolder as the day’s light paved way to welcome nightfall. Rain was in no mood to stop.

I was here, sitting alone, gazing the world for hours through the window and remembering the trail of events happened in recent past, a few good ones but others not worth mentioning. I could do nothing but ponder over the fact that it is just the matter of time when all the sorrows, the pain and the chaos inside will vanish.

And today, this moment it seemed as if it was designed by nature to give me a facelift. Looking out of the window, the cool breeze re-filled my weakened will. Slowly water driblets started to sprinkle on my face. I could feel my inner-self rejuvenated with the splash of freshness.

Although, this inner clash to seek answers to many unresolved questions may not die very soon but I feel tranquilized having lived this moment today, free of annoyance and anxiousness.

10 comments:

  1. U never what come your way ... life is a box of chocolate !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup .. life is a box of chocolates. you never know what will come your way !

      Delete
  2. Periods of quiet contemplation is required to forget past wounds and to take on bigger & more meaningful challenges in life :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very well said Rajesh .. i agree, these small moments are essential to take on newer challenges in life!

      Delete
  3. Ahha. I walked while it rained on Tuesday in Pune. I felt some strange kind of calmness. It does that to us doesn't it, rains?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly .. i love it when it rains continuously ..

      it makes me feel as if the whole world stops to enjoy the peacefulness, the calmness associated with rain !

      Delete
  4. Rains are indeed good times to peek inside our own thoughts and ponder over them. Glad you got something good out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and am glad that you visited my blog !

      have a nice day Arti ..

      Delete
  5. this post was wonderfully meditational to read. i can only imagine how it must have felt to write it. thanks for sharing this mindful moment with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first of all, thanks Sub for visiting my blog..

      glad that you liked this post and found it meditational.

      thanks once again !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...