Saturday, April 21

Ta Ta Tagged


Ta Ta Tagged – Once Again!!!

I’ve been tagged once again and this time by Bikram Veerji from ‘Me and My Random Thoughts’ Blog. Thank you Veerji for the tag and also for the Eureka Award I received last month. Sincere apologies for replying so late about the award you shared with me. There’s a small picture of the memento I’ve pasted on my blog. Thank you once again for the appreciation.

Alright, as per rule 1, I must publish the rules first J

1. You must post the rules.

2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.

3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.

4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Rule 2: Answer the questions:

Here are Bikram’s questions from the tag:

1.  What is it that you love to do, most, and would rather spend your time doing it?

I love solving mathematical problems whenever free and would like to see myself do the same thing as I grow old.

2.  What do you think others think of you?

I am not sure what others think of me. Fact is I am least interested to know what others think of me. We humans don’t think about ourselves, who has time to think about others.

3.  Where do you see yourself end the next 10 years?

I see myself here at the same place where I am today. Life is not a race take it easy.

4.  What is one quality of yours you admire the most?

Patience.

5.  Have you played a trick on someone that went bad, what is it?

I am like a ‘door knob’ when it comes to act clever or play tricks. What worst it can get, I am a victim of my own tricks.

6.  Who would you say made you who you are today (other than your parents, if that is what you would answer)?

Leo Babauta from Zen habits.

7.  What gives you joy?

Satisfaction in whatever work I do.

8.  Who is your favourite hero and Why?

Hrithik Roshan and Tom Hanks.

The Greek God for his physique and for his dance and acting talent. He’s a human prodigy.

Tom Hanks, the protagonist, for the excellence he has achieved in the world of commercial cinema.

9.  Why do you blog?

To share my ideas and my thoughts with the world I know least of.

10.  Do you believe in love stories, if yes why?

Yes, off course. My marriage is a result of a sweet and unique love story.

11. Tell us an incident that you remember always.

Late night 3 AM, year 2007, 1.5 Blender’s Pride (Whisky) Bottles down my spine, I walked on the veil of my first floor flat (thinking I was on road), sudden thunder, veil shattered into pieces thanks to my weight and I landed on the car parked below shattering the front mirror into pieces. I bled for the rest of the night, somehow saved myself from police charge but came under 50k fine for the car repair and was forced to leave the flat soon after.

Now my turn to ask 11 questions to the taggers I’ll tag in rule 3.

1.       If you are given a chance to time travel, which part of your age would you like to rewind your life upto?

2.       One blogger’s blog you look forward for newer updates?

3.       How many times you check your facebook account for new updates / notifications?

4.       What if you are without a facebook account today? (this question is an extension to the previous question)

5.       If you are asked to teach in school, name one subject you are most comfortable in explaining to kids?

6.       One thing you want to do good for the humanity?

7.       Your epitaph should read … “…”?

8.       The person (not in relation) you admire most in your life and why?

9.       One group/organization/club you would like to be a member of for the rest of your life?

10.   If you could have dinner with anyone from anytime in history, whom would you like to dine with?

11.   What as per your understanding is ‘an ideal life’?

Rule 3: Tag 11 people:

Here’s my list of 11 people I tag. All the best guys!
1.       Jenny
2.       Raghav
3.     Sujatha
4.    Ruchi
5.    Kajal
6.    Vishal
7.    Medhini
8.    Komathi
9.    Akila
10.  Anupama
11.  Saru

16 comments:

  1. some really tough questions there!
    and i really liked your answers :)

    ""My marriage is a result of a sweet and unique love story."" have you shared it on your blog yet? if not, pls do. and if yes, let me know which post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for liking my answers and set of questions asked..hope to see answers to all the questions soon on your blog Sujatha :-)

      enjoy your weekend!

      rahul

      Delete
    2. Sujatha,

      check this link to read about my love story :

      http://rahul-aggarwal.blogspot.in/2011/02/love-story-2010.html

      will wait for your reply !

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me :-)))))

    This is an amazing answer, a totally different outlook. I loved this one :
    'I see myself here at the same place where I am today. Life is not a race take it easy.'

    And I am all geared up to answer your questions :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked the tag Jenny .. will look forward to the post on your blog soon !

      thanks for liking the answers !

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for tagging me. But isnt it similar to the Tag-a-thon one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i may sound like Joey from FRIENDS but....

      i asked the same thing to the person who gave me this new tag!!!

      :P:P:P

      hope to see answers about this tag on your blog soon!

      Delete
  4. nice one rahul and thanks for tagging me....I'll try my best to answer earnestly and as soon as possible :-))
    Regards,
    Raghav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will look forward to see it soon on your blog !

      Delete
  5. and can the rules be modified to a certain extent? I know no other blogger other than you n myself....never read anybody else...never anyone read me..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you may modify the rules to some extent... :-)

      Delete
  6. Paaji thank you for taking it up :) and really good replies

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Veer ji for the tag and for this comment!

      afterall the tag came from you, i cannot miss it by any chance !

      Delete
  7. Good to know a lot about you and since I don't want to delay it further. Here's my answers:


    1. If you are given a chance to time travel, which part of your age would you like to rewind your life upto?

    2007-2008. That was the best time of my life...

    2. One blogger’s blog you look forward for newer updates?

    There are actually many whom I love. Naming one is impossible.

    3. How many times you check your facebook account for new updates / notifications?

    3-4 times a day.

    4. What if you are without a facebook account today? (this question is an extension to the previous question)

    No problem, I will be more active on twitter and would say 'FB lets tweet' :)

    5. If you are asked to teach in school, name one subject you are most comfortable in explaining to kids?

    Economics or Business Management.

    6. One thing you want to do good for the humanity? If I have money, I would like to open a vocational institute for uneducated people so that they can learn the means to earn their livelihood for the rest of their lives.

    7. Your epitaph should read … “…”? She wanted to be a poet and died as one...

    8. The person (not in relation) you admire most in your life and why? Not anyone in particular.

    9. One group/organization/club you would like to be a member of for the rest of your life? PETA.

    10. If you could have dinner with anyone from anytime in history, whom would you like to dine with? Robert Frost or Ranjan Das.

    11. What as per your understanding is ‘an ideal life’? A disciplined life where you constantly make effort to learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Saru for the quick tag-back :P

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  8. Solving mathematical problems? Good to hear that. Mathematics is my long lost passion (that I don't want to retrieve) but glad to know that some people are still passionate about it :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...