Thursday, March 8

Tagged - Tag-A-Thon !


Google Images

I’ve been Tagged !

Thank you Divya for tagging me and sincere apologies for delay in publishing this post (…it took me more than expected time to collect questions and prepare answers to the questions asked…better be late than never!!!)

The Rules:

Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.

Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 (7 here) questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.

Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.

Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.

Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others; don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.

Let me list down 11 things about me. I am not very sure whether these I’ll categorize as facts or inferences about my understanding of life or about me but is more subjected to refutations than conviction.

1.       I like being in silence when alone. I like it when things are quiet and tranquillized.

2.       I am crazy about driving different cars. If given a chance I can drive for hours to set a new world record.

3.       I keep trying. If I fail, I’ll try again but with a different approach and never give up. I won’t quit or regret on the decisions made.

4.       I get influenced so very easily. I know it’s not good and I need to improve.

5.       I love listening to all genres of music. My personal favorite includes Michael Jackson, Lucky Ali, Staind, Metallica, GNR, Pink Floyd & Gurdas Mann.

6.       I like to get into discussion when the TALK is concerning myths or mysteries of life.

7.       I am a big-time movie buff. I have seen Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (17 times) onscreen, Original Agneepath (more than 25 times), Terminator 2 Judgement Day (around 30 times) and Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (20 times) on tube.

8.       I love it when my morning starts with 1 hour of jogging. Besides, I love walking a lot.

9.       I am a day dreamer. I think a lot but very less gets materialized.

10.    I am scared to death on the idea of learning ‘how to swim’. But I’ll still go ahead and learn swimming this year.

11.    I love when I am surrounded with mathematical problems.

My turn now to answer 7 questions asked by Divya:

1.       Life's most beautiful moment?

When I got married to love of my life I first met online.

2.       Your definition of God?

Someone in imagination easy to refute but hard to accept and believe.

3.       What's the best thing you admire about Nature?

Simple yet so complex.

4.       Your biggest weakness and what would you like to do about it?

I am prone to rejections.

Every day is a struggle, a fight to get you going. One must not give up on failures as each failure is a new learning. That’s what I do to overcome my rejections.

5.       What keeps you moving in life?

My search for happiness today and tomorrow.

6.       One thing you would just like to do only once in your life and forget about it?

To think of giving a precise answer to this question and forget about it for rest of my life.

7.        If you were guaranteed to live another 50 years, your top 5 targets for this lifetime?

Top 5 targets:
-          Stay fit throughout my life
-          Adopt a child
-          Learn French
-          Write a novel
-          Teach mathematics!

Alright, now it’s my turn to shoot questions to all you bloggers I tagged in this post. Guys, checkyou’re your names first before skimming through the questionnaire.

1.       What are you passionate about?

2.       Cinema and Politics. What do they mean to you?

3.       One good thing you want to happen in India, for people – Long term?

4.       One good thing you want to happen for yourself – Long term?

5.       One good thing you want to happen for yourself – Short term?

6.       A frank thing you want to say about one of the bloggers here?

7.       Belief in God?

8.       One thing you would surely do to uplift this poor country?

9.       One secret about you?

10.   Do you hold any regrets in your life?

11.   Adventure if any in life…lets count:

And here’s the list of 11 bloggers I’ll like to spread the tag virus to:

1.       Suchi
2.       Anupama
3.       Raj
4.       Viyoma
5.       Raphael
6.       Upasana
Google Images
7.       Haritha
8.       Abhyudaya
9.       Sujatha
10.    Jhanvi
11.    Elvirah

Hope you liked this post. Thanks for reading it.

Before I close this post, let me wish all the dudes & duddettes a very Happy Holi and a salute to Womanhood on the occasion of “Women’s Day”.

14 comments:

  1. beautiful answers
    happiness for today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your answers ...

    is it me or are the tags gone out of sync or something 11.

    Loved the answer that Each failure you learn something new .. Never give up and try harder

    All the best Bai ji .. and take care

    and congrats on marrying the one you love .. Not many are that lucky :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely read...thanks for the tag...would be fun answering those questions...answered you in my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rahul,

    Its good to know about you through this lovely post of yours and thank you for tagging me here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Elvirah for liking the post. it's my honor to tag you !

      Delete
  5. prone to rejections ? hmmm....wondering about it

    teach maths - nice // adopt - respect

    nice answers Rahul

    thanks for the tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sujatha..

      will look forward to see the tag post soon on your blog...

      Delete
  6. hahaha. some fun thing going on eh? someone tagged me as well.

    loved those answers. even i get influenced very easily coz i m bit dumb but aint we all? i m a movie buff as well. and love those singers and bands u mentioned. cool post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "even i get influenced very easily coz i m bit dumb"

      welcome to the club bro :P

      thanks for liking the tag and it seems we have a lot more in common other then being dumb :D

      lol

      rahul

      Delete
  7. Thank you soooo much for the tag!
    I hope I can do justice to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...