Wednesday, January 25

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am excited, thrilled and ecstatic to receive “my first ever” (underlined) “Versatile Blogger Award” from a fellow blogger Divya. This came off as a surprise to me.
Versatile Blogger Award

I would like to thank Divya from ENTWINED THOUGHTS, a million times for this honor. Also, I would like to thank IndiBlogger for the platform they gave, indi-bloggers for their continuous participation, my laptop for the eternal (unending) support and my creative thinking for allowing me to write such posts!

To cut short, thank you all, thank you Divya for this wonderful gift. 


I’ve already added the pic of the award on my blog.

Thank you Bikram for explaining me how the award is given from one blogger to other.

The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:

1. Add a picture of the award in your post.

2. Thank the award giver.

3. Share 7 random facts about you.

4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they’ve been nominated.

The 7 Random facts about me:
Google Images

1.       I am like Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother. I put my friends above me, it’s hard for me to say NO to people, I get influenced easily and I am very prone to rejections.

2.       I keep trying, I never accept defeat.

3.       I love listening to Michael Jackson, STAIND, Metallica, GNR, Pink Floyd and Lucky Ali, Labh Janjua and Mohit Chauhan songs.

4.       There’s something that keeps happening back of my mind even when am sitting idle. The screensaver in my head always have this numbers moving vertically like a matrix.

5.       I love driving for hours. In my next birth, I would like to be a car racer or a driver (off course not in India) so that I can drive all kinds of cars.

6.       I was so very much influenced by Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) from Prison Break that twice I got my hair-cut done like his and even got a tattoo on my arm (not as big as he had onscreen).

7.       My Seagate hard-disk is my only will. You may take away everything I have except my hard-disk.
Google Images

And here are the Winners for the award:


Congratulations!!!

This award is to appreciate your work and your creativity. A souvenir to keep you ticking and one should not stop writing such wonderful posts and inspire others.

P.S: Only the first pic is for the award not the rest!!! :-)

35 comments:

  1. Congrats for the award, Rahul, and thanks for considering my blog worthy of it. Keep shining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Subhorup for the wishes!

      we all deserve such awards for the efforts we put in writing such posts.

      congrats buddy!

      rahul

      Delete
  2. It is always exciting to receive your first award. So happy for you Rahul. Much appreciate your tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Purba :-)

      feel honored to see your comments on my blog!!!

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  3. wow! mine first too !!! thank you so much...truly humbled:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yipee!!!

      congratulations Kajal ..

      the honor is mine in giving you this award !

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  4. Congratulations....

    Great to know that you like Mohit Chouhan :-) Because i am big fan of him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Rahul for the award!
    And many thanks for considering me for it too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DS and wish you the same buddy!!!

      like i said in previous comment, we all deserve such mementos to keep up the good work.

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  6. I liked point one .. and let me say .. we got no chance my friend .. the world is not for the likes of us :)

    I liked prison break too although they did too much of it in the end ..

    COngrats on the award my friend plenty more to come your way .. all the best

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i accept Bikram what you said in first statement. the thing with me is no matter how hard i try to change myself, i just can't. sometimes i even feel like beating myself for what i am.

      i agree with you. PB was unnecessarily extended and made way to long which wasn't needed in last season.

      thankyou for the wishes !

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  7. thanks for the award.

    http://realityviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/awards-and-reality-views.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Rahul :) Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Rahul.

    I can totally relate to your excitement. What I love about this is that people have to share 7 facts about themselves...

    Read my post here:
    http://anucreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/50-posts-and-award-old.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Anupama,

      thanks for sharing the link of the post. will check it out soon !

      Delete
  10. Congrats Rahul..you totally deserve it.

    First point is so endearing and second one is a very admiring trait...

    and Thanks for considering me worthy of it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Renu Ma'm. thanks for the wishes.

      it's an honor for me to present you with this small memento.

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  11. Congrats and you truly deserve it. Even I love driving for hours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Saru.

      you in US, you must have driven lot of fancy cars i guess which are still to make mark in India...isn't it Saru...

      Delete
  12. hi,, put up the award in my blog, its first award of this year.
    thanks.

    http://realityviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-awards-and-reality-views.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ,

      saw the blog on your page and commented even :P

      wish i could say someday..."my first award of this year" :-)

      thanks once again.

      rahul

      Delete
  13. congrats on the award Rahul :)

    and the bit about wanting to be a racer - the aside (not in India) was a good one :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe .. thank you..

      you won't believe Sujatha .. it took me 5 years to get my first blogger award .. something like Dharmendra who waited for years for his first ever award and that too in the category of lifetime achievement .. i had such a feeling...

      yeah, in my next life i really want to be a racer or a driver in US...

      Delete
  14. Congrats on the award! :)And I agree on the last point! My hard disk is my will, absolutely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe...i've got company .. good to know someone who also adores his hard disk...

      Delete
  15. Congrats rahul on the award! Well deserved and I wish you many more of such achievements! Many thanks for passing it on to me, My Yatra Diary is honoured! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Arti .. good to see you back!!!

      it's a small token of admiration i shared with you. the honour is mine in giving you this award.

      regards
      rahul

      Delete
  16. Hey Congrats Rahul! And thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nehha and many congratulations to you as well...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...