Monday, May 2

Google Adsense : GAME OVER !!!

5 years ago, when I started blogging, I was acquainted to “adense”.

Soon my blog had nice little flashy thumbnails that automatically posted contents related to the blog and links to publicize the advertisers that would indirectly generate revenue for my posts.

But six months after the adsense activation, I got a surprise mail from the almighty “google” that your adsense account has been deactivated, disabled for the unnecessary click I made on the ads to raise the revenue bar.

I was completely numb on reading this mail. Double checked whether I opened my account only or not.

It felt as if some undefined force took away life from my blog, only to know later, I was the one who killed my blog.

First question that popped in my mind was, why would I do something so irrational to double my revenue when I knew adsense likes to grow more horizontally then exponential on the graphs and is no hen from the fantasy world that lay golden eggs all at once???

May be it was an accident, but, outlawing forever without understanding the situation was too harsh I believe on my blog.

I mailed the team all valid reasons for the unintentional act but all in vain.
The only reply was “Your adsense account is deactivated!!!”

And that’s when “B-adsense” nemesis rose to the occasion.

I tried everything from creating a new Google mail account, linking it to my blog, creating new blog on different platforms to creating new blogger profiles for myself, etc but every time i got the same message : “Your account is deactivated after verification”.

5 years now and my blog is very much alive and running but without the extra air of adsense to it, sadly.

I do not worry much about it anymore, although I do feel disappointed sometimes.
Wish I had some asian/Indian running alternatives to adsense accounts (Am I day Dreaming again???).

RIP My blogger’s adsense account!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...