Wednesday, December 26

End of the day

I woke up, one ember's dawn,
thy, I see me, myself all alone,
With nobody to hug and none to play,

I asked god, "is it the beginning or is "End of the day"".

I move out in persuit of love,
I witnessed humans stalk for, each else’s’ blood.
All execrate with no space for love to stay,

I ask every human, "is it the beginning or is "End of the day"".

I leap ahead, to seek water but perceive mortality due to thirst everywhere.
I cry, sup up my eyes water and further sway,

Just to ask myself, "is it the beginning or is "End of the day"".

I decide to come back for some shelter but the land is gone and now no place to stay,
I lie on the tortuous road and fold my hands and pray,

oh God, please don’t give birth to a new life, if this will be the "END OF THE DAY"!!!

5 comments:

  1. ...awesme..poem dude..!..waitin for more to come..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Seema, Eshan, Rahul .. for dropping by...

    thanks for liking the poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your toughts about eend to procrastination.
    Regards

    Also visit my site; Valeria Foster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...